Dixie Electric has been a market-leading provider of energy industry services and electrical infrastructure materials since 1951. The company’s comprehensive solutions for oilfield and midstream operations include electrical infrastructure and automation from initial development through the long lifecycle of an oilfield.
Well site and facility electrification
- Design, install and maintain the electrical poles, lines and lightning protection for oil and natural gas productions sites and midstream operations. No job is too large or too complex. Will upgrade entire electrical systems, including transformers, electrical boxes and motors.
- Install, program, maintain and upgrade electrical automation and telemetry systems for production and midstream operations.
- Install video surveillance systems.
- Have partnered with industry-leading wireless manufacturers to provide reliable and stable solution. Utilizing wireless technology in a wide range of applications, can find the right solution for every unique situation.
- All projects are meticulously engineered to ensure the best communications are achieved to ensure hardware solutions work as designed.
- Dedicated team of professionals can design and fabricate any panel to client's exact specifications and needs.
- Keep in continuous contact with operations through 24-hour-a-day remote access, using powerful HMI and SCADA software that can utilize email, text and phone.